Saturday, August 29, 2009

Quick Update - Brother Behemiel PIP

The annual Artificer Cup painting comp at the Toronto Bunker is tomorrow, and I'm currently tidying up my entries. First up is Brother Behemiel, my all-plastic Chaplain with jump pack... he's pretty much done, I just have to highlight the pack and do a few more highlights on his ribbons & purity seals. Pics aren't great... I'll take some better ones (as well as some pics of the Deffkopta I'm entering) tomorrow after the competition.


4 comments:

Feldmarshal Goehring said...

The model looks great. You do really great work.

I am featuring you in a post that do on my blog called "Friday's Article of Interest."

I hope that you get some traffic from it.

Keep up the great work. I appreciate what you are doing.

pitchedbattle.blogspot.com

The AKH said...

Thanks very much, glad you like it.

Unknown said...

You got my traffic from it =-D But I saw The Workbench through FTW. Great Chappy you have! And reinforcements.

Tristan M said...

I'm really liking this guy Adrian, well done!