Sunday, May 6, 2012

Weekend Workbench - 6 May - Special Outdoor Edition

Today was an exquisitely nice day outside, so I dragged myself out into the backyard and got some priming done. The Inquisitorial warband, 2 Sternguard, a missile marine, and a Veteran with Thunder Hammer for my Command Squad - as well as 2 drop pods and a Rhino still on-sprue.
Here's a shot of the backyard, painting backdrop all set up on the left, minis laid out to dry on the bench, and pretty pink petals from the crabapple tree everywhere. On a slight tangent, priming grey plastic minis grey gets kind of frustrating.

Here's my workbench this weekend - freshly primed stack sitting on my stool, and barely visible on the cutting plank are two MkIII Iron-armoured Sternguard Veterans in progress. Going to finish up a couple more minis then clear off the bench for some painting. Until next time!

No comments: