Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Most people celebrate Halloween by dressing up and getting loads of free candy... me, I carved a Chaos Pumpkin.

Rather than do your standard run-of-the-mill pumpkin, I decided to do something decidedly influenced by 40k - a jack'o'lantern with four faces, one dedicated to each Chaos God. With a little help from my sister, I carved a face representative of each god on one side, and engraved the "foreheads" of the faces with the rune of their patron god.



First off, the main face of the pumpkin, dedicated to Khorne, Blood God and Lord of Skulls.



Next up, the second face, dedicated to Tzeentch, Architect of Fate and Changer of the Ways.



Third, a face dedicated to Father Nurgle, Lord of Decay.



Finally, a face dedicated to Slaanesh, She Who Thirsts.



Happy All Hallows' Eve, everyone! I'm off to plan my Techpriest Enginseer costume for next year!

1 comment:

Tristan M said...

Ha! dude that's an awesome pumpkin?