Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Four Days To Go - Painting Update

Four days until the Planetstrike throwdown! My paintbrushes have been working hard overtime (between hobby and school!) and progress is coming along nicely. Currently on the bench are four Space Hulk termies, which will join my 6 AoBR termies, and my Librarian converted from the AoBR Captain.

Attacker
Librarian - Primed
Venerable Dreadnought – Painted - Needs Detailing
Drop Pod – Painted
Terminator Squad – 6 Painted, 4 Unpainted
Tactical Squad – Painted - Needs Detailing
Tactical Squad – Painted - Needs Detailing

Defender
Librarian – Partially Painted
Sternguard Veteran Squad – 6 Painted, 1 Partially Painted, 3 Unpainted
Tactical Squad – Painted - Needs Detailing
Scout Squad – Painted
Devastator Squad (Missile Launchers)– Painted - Needs Detailing
Devastator Squad (Lascannons)– Painted - Needs Detailing

I'll post pics of my finished units/armies (!) when I find the time. Life is hectic and jam-packed with stuff to do at the moment.

No comments: